B9 Scan 350 HIGHLIGHTS
With the B9 Scan 350, you can scan any ring in under 5 minutes to make the perfect fitting shadow band.
3D Heirloom Reproduction
3D Scanning allows you to digitally capture heirloom jewelry and make desired changes, improvements, replicas, or customizations.
For custom bezels and mountings, accurately scan gemstones to ensure a quality fit the first time.
Complete hard-to-fabricate jewelry repairs by scanning the piece and designing the perfect fitting detail.
Necklace and Bracelet links replication
Replicating bracelet links with traditional methods usually introduces shrinkage, resulting in non-fitting links. The B9 Scan 350 accurately scans a link that can be scaled up as needed to ensure the proper fit after assembly.
Tech Specs on the B9 Scan 350
- 3D Scanner Technology – Structured light
- Camera Resolution – 1.3 Megapixels
- Light Source – LED, 100 ANSI-lumens – light projector
- Rotary Stage – 2 axis movement
- 3D Acquisition Volume (WxDxH) – 90 x 80 x 55mm
- Accuracy – 0.015mm
- Output Formats – STL, PLY, OBJ, ASC
- Interface – USB 2.0 High Speed, DVI/HDMI
- Size (WxDxH) – 250 x 450 x 450mm
- Weight – 14.5 kg
- Computer – Internal, only monitor & mouse needed