MAKEit 2×4 3D Printer
What happens to a 3D printed part when the printhead tool path is disrupted? Watch it!
Easy to Operate
- Only 4 clicks to complete 100% automatic print bed leveling and calibration
- Fully assembled wheeled structure can be easily moved through 3ft-wide doorway
- Electricity from regular wall outlet is sufficient to power the printer
- Wifi or Ethernet connection enabled
- Remote control and monitor of printing process from a smartphone/computer
- Intuitive and user-friendly Octoprint provides a feature-rich interface that is customizable.
- Free stand 10″ full-color touchscreen tablet display
- Tested printing profiles shared with user to ensure easy and fast onboard process
- Massive print volume (L/W/H): 55 x 23 x 31 inches; 1400 x 605 x 800 mm
- The high-temperature capability of printhead: up to 36Q°C/6BQ°F; print bed up to llQ°C/23Q°F
- Aerospace-grade carbon fiber print surface offers superb part-to-bed adhesion + minimum thermal expansion
- Specializes in PA6GF/Nylon Glass Fiber, PA6CF/ Nylon Carbon Fiber filament at ease using powerful printhead and durable Tungsten Carbide nozzle
- Processes quickly and accurately by using 32 bit ARM controller and Raspberry Pi.
- Eliminates random print layer shifts by applying the closed-loop motor mechatronic configuration.
- Pauses printing promptly when filament runs out.
- Resumes printing precisely after filament exchange.
- No more filament tangle or break up along the filament travel path, thanks to the patent-pending filament management system.
- Build-in enclosure structure enhances print quality.
Ivan Tampi builds some badass custom American muscle cars. Here he describes how MAKEiT 3D printing fits his process and helps his business.
Our interview with Bill from Wheels in Motion at the 2019-2020 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. We were ecstatic to receive Best New Tools and Equipment Product 2020 – Runner Up!
Watch Printing a full size front bumper grill on MAKEiT 2×4!